Home / Services / NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST

We provide range of services starting from incorporation or registration of NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST, changing trustees or members, getting the government aids for various projects and closing down the NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST. In a nutshell we provide service from inception to end in relation to NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST.

We also help our clients in getting their trust/Society/NGO registered under section 80G or 12A of Income Tax Act 1961 so as to get the maximum benefit under income tax. After registration under section 80G, NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST can receive the donation from other and provide them tax incentives under section 80G.

Income of NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST is exempt and accordingly not liable to tax if they are registered under section 12A of Income Tax Act 1961. We have helped more than 80 clients to getting their trust registered under section 80G and 12A.

If a NGO/SOCIETY/TRUST wants to receive any foreign contribution then it must be registered under Foreign Contribution & Regulation Act (FCRA) 2010 in India. Society/trust/NGO also need to file their Annual return under same laws. We help our clients in getting registered under FCRA and in filing annual return under FCRA.

Contact Us about This Service

cheap air jordans|pompy wtryskowe|cheap huarache shoes| bombas inyeccion|cheap jordans|cheap air max| cheap sneakers|wholesale jordans|cheap china jordans|cheap wholesale jordans|cheap jordans